ccd

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자팩트만 조회 80회 작성일 2020-10-21 07:57:46 댓글 0

본문

Wie funktioniert ein CCD Sensor [Compact Physics] - Fast Forward Science 2015

Wie funktioniert eine Digitalkamera - Wie funktioniert ein CCD Sensor
Mit dem Video nehme ich am Fast Forward Science Wettbewerb teil - der Link zum Event: http://www.fastforwardscience.de
► SUBSCRIBE NOW [http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CompactPhysics]
↓↓MORE INFOS \u0026 LINKS↓↓

CHECK MY TWITTER → https://twitter.com/Compact_Physics

COMPACT PHYSICS ON FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/pages/Compact-Physics/416981251726910

COMPACT PHYSICS ON GOOGLE+ → https://plus.google.com/+AlexanderBerger/posts

******************************************************************************************************
Link zur Ad_Math-Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWsBbzDd637iIkaNX7JGbFykCy3xEq6-

******************************************************************************************************
Link zur SPORT vs. PHYSICS Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWsBbzDd635bfFk_gmPQcZktSzGic4k2\u0026feature=view_all

*****************************************************************************************************
Link zur Ad_Tech# Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWsBbzDd634O3CMHFgtb83R5vfEeNVdP

*****************************************************************************************************
Blog-zum-Channel:
In diesem Extra Blog sind Zusatzinformationen, Extra Material und natürlich auch die Channelaktivität zu bestaunen

http://compactphysics.blogspot.co.at/

...stay compact!
Ti Zu : wie hießen die beiden Kameras die du vorgestellt hast?
Super Video auch von mir!
RanDoom : @compactPhysics Eine Frage hätte ich noch wie ist das denn mit dem Tranport der Ladungsträger und dem sog. smear effekt? ich verstehe nicht ganz wie sich dieser verhindern lässt bzw wie der überhaupt auftritt.. freue mich über eine antwort vielen dank :)
Kevin Kalb : Sehr gut erklärt! Danke vielmals!
Hurricane622 : Hat mir geholfen, sehr schön erklärt :) Danke!
Markus Dietl : Danke für das sehr hilfreiche Video.
Ich hätte eine frage: Selbst wenn die verschiedenfarbigen Subpixel direkt nebeneinander liegen, müsste doch das Bild das bei ihnen eintrifft eben auch minimal verschoben sein oder? Oder wird das durch die Linse korrigiert?
Als Tipp noch: Die Animationen wirklich alle bitte in voller Größe anzeigen und sonst nichts, da z.B. du im Hintergrund das Bild dann schwieriger erkennbar machst.

Digital Camera Sensor Technology - Part 3 CCD Sensors explained

Continuing with my review of camera sensor technology I attempt to show how this CCD sensor captures and shifts out the electrons to a capacitor/amplifier before being sent to the analogue to digital convertor which gives a digital value proportional to the light which fell on that pixel during the exposure cycle. It is quite a complex operation and I have tried to keep it as simple as possible yet still retain some of the key points of this technology. It is my understanding of how the device works and may not fully represent a real world device as manufacturers quite often change designs to improve efficiency and reduce noise.

my photoblog site: http://www.grahamhoughton.com
Google User : How does an analog shift register work though?!
Yash Trivedi : You are explain it very well, i had referred so much videos and document to understand physical architecture and working methodology of CCD and CMOS image sensor, but i was not much clear, but after watching this video i understand it properly.
Kirti Singla : It's useful information but it'll make more clear if we'll have it's subtitles..... please upload it's subtitles
TheSignstoSee : The Bible says, there is a 6000 year plan to redeem us from OUR FALLEN State, through High Math and other area of study, we have determined accurately, where we sit in that 6000 years based on the Biblical Narrative. WE have not Run out of Time in the Sense that ELOHYM Does NOT Live in the 4 dimension of SPACE_TIME. THEY are NOT governed by Time as We Know it. Stated in the Bible Text, One Day to Us is a Thousand YEARS To the ELO, and a Thousand Years to US is ONE DAY To Them. We Have Crossed the 6000 Years, by known calculations, the Original ADAM, not given in the Bible, but in the writings of the Hebrew non biblical text, ADOM and his Wife known as CHAVA. Was believed to be 30 years OLD at THEIR POINT OF Entrance into our Dimension. Based on similarities of CHRIST, His Death at Age 30, This was I have taken into account. We ARE at Year 6020, meaning potentially if all the Calculations are correct, and in Daniel Chapter 8, the 2300 Days and Nights to be understood at the Last Days. The Hebrew Calendar is Established by Physically sighting of the NEW MOON, it is a LUNAR/SOLAR Calendar, unlike the Gregorian Calendar that is Based on the Sun, 365 day cycle. The Hebrew Calendar is a 29.4 hour Day or YOM the Hebrew word for A full DAY CYCLE. Daniel 8's discussion between the TWO Angels having the Conversation, that DANIEL did not comprehend, was that IN A FUTURE TIME AT THE END OF THE 6000 YEARS, "The Sun, Moon, and Stars Would be Darkened." and the abilities to calculate the Calendar Would NOT BE AS NORMAL By Sighting of the Moon, it has gone Dark. 2300 Nights and Days is roughly 6.4 Solar Years. We, stand at about 3 plus years in that Time, leaving the Time of the End to be about 10 years(NOT SETTING DATES HERE, POINTING OUT CALCULATIONS) Also, the ELOHYM, have the Power over SPACE-TIME as Einstein stated SPACE-TIME is one Word!
I know that this length comments, well I got carried away, but I wish to pass knowledge on to people that will listen, because In this Physical state, are Flesh Dies, Everyone Ever Born of Woman, has Died, Even CHRIST DIED, HOWEVER, THE BIG STORY IS HE WAS RESURRECTED, AND RENEWED INTO HIS PREVIOUS PHYSICAL STATE OF PHO-TONIC LIGHT, NOT HAVING MASS, UNLESS HE WISHED TO HAVE A MEAL WITH THE APOSTLES, HE PHYSICALLY ATE BREAD AND FISH, DRANK FLUIDS ETC.
I will close this narrative, really I'm just a servant of the Extension of the ELOHYM. I write what I discover, so other persons can understand Where We Are in the Scheme of Time, as it stands for OUR Generation. I did not quote just buy, blindly into this FAITH, It was a 64 year Journey. But, I tell you the Truth, the More one takes the Bible Literally, the more will be revealed to you. It's all about a Relationship, and bringing us Back to a Devine State, so we once again can partake in the Creator's Domain. And it's all very true. The Answer is Simple, HE, CHRIST gives us FREE WILL, the Creator is not a Dictator, Free Will is an Awesome Choice, but to choose Wrong is to Discard the Eternal Unity with the ONE TRUE CREATOR. We have been given a very small glimpse of what is HIS DAY Like, it is Without End, in a State, we cannot comprehend. However, I will tell you this, my career, I was a Paramedic 25 years, my interactions with Dead and severally injured people, One, We all Bleed RED BLOOD, there is no RACE WAR IN HEAVEN, there is ONLY Light Beings. I had so many what I call Heavenly Interventions in my career, to salvage these dead and dying people, with the assistance of his Messenger's (Angels), Not by my power, but I was used to Salvage these people for a second chance. Absolute Miracles I witnessed at my hands. I loved my career, because, When you get to Work with our Creator and His Angels, there is NO Drug on this Earth that can create such a sense of Bliss and Hope. The Bible is True, I live it, and I may not die, as the Bible states, the Last Generation, Shall not pass-away, but I tell you a Mystery, some will be changed in the moment of the Twinkling of an Eye, that equals about 100th of a second. I accepted Yeshua's Free Gift and His Relationship all my life, I long to be on the other side where the FATHER Exists. But I have a Task to perform, that is to Spread the Loving News, that there is Life Beyond Death. Our Spiritual State is Eternal, CHRIST, Said I AM, the Way, the Truth and the Life, NO ONE COMES BEYOND ME, TO THE FATHER. I AM THE DOOR. Few will Find the Path, Fewer will Enter In. Salvation, acceptance of HIS FREE Gift, is Most Precious in the Father's Sight. It's NEVER TO LATE, to UNDERSTAND AND REPENT, which means Return to Your Higher State, Flee from the deceptions of this World, for it is NOT our HOME.
Please, as above, I gave you my email address, I will answer your questions and dialogue with you. Signstosee@aol.com. Choose today LIFE ETERNAL, Eternity is a LONG TIME TO CHOOSE WRONG!
TheSignstoSee : I have studied this for 60 years, amazing things I have found. If anyone wishes to discuss, please contact me at Signstosee@aol.com. I'm Happy to discuss, not argue, the potential PHYSIC's of Our State of BEING and our CREATOR's Nature.
The Bible says, there is a 6000 year plan to redeem us from OUR FALLEN State, through High Math and other area of study, we have determined accurately, where we sit in that 6000 years based on the Biblical Narrative. WE have not Run out of Time in the Sense that ELOHYM Does NOT Live in the 4 dimension of SPACE_TIME. THEY are NOT governed by Time as We Know it. Stated in the Bible Text, One Day to Us is a Thousand YEARS To the ELO, and a Thousand Years to US is ONE DAY To Them. We Have Crossed the 6000 Years, by known calculations, the Original ADAM, not given in the Bible, but in the writings of the Hebrew non biblical text, ADOM and his Wife known as CHAVA. Was believed to be 30 years OLD at THEIR POINT OF Entrance into our Dimension. Based on similarities of CHRIST, His Death at Age 30, This was taken into account. We ARE at Year 6020, meaning potentially if all the Calculations are correct, and in Daniel Chapter 8, the 2300 Days and Nights to be understood at the Last Days. The Hebrew Calendar is Established by Physically sighting of the NEW MOON, it is a LUNAR/SOLAR Calendar, unlike the Gregorian Calendar that is Based on the Sun, 365 day cycle. The Hebrew Calendar is a 29.4 hour Day or YOM the Hebrew word for A full DAY CYCLE. Daniel 8's discussion between the TWO Angels having the Conversation, that DANIEL did not comprehend, was that IN A FUTURE TIME AT THE END OF THE 6000 YEARS, "The Sun, Moon, and Stars Would be Darkened." and the abilitiy to calulate the Calendar Would NOT BE AS NORMAL By Sighting of the Moon, it has gone Dark. 2300 Nights and Days is roughly 6.4 Solar Years. We, stand at about 3 plus years in that Time, leaving the Time of the End to be about 10 years(NOT SETTING DATES HERE, POINTING OUT CALCULATIONS) Also, the ELOHYM, have the Power over SPACE-TIME as Einstein stated SPACE-TIME is one Word!
I know that this length comments, well I got carried away, but I wish to pass knowledge on to people that will listen, becaues In this Physical state, are Flesh Dies, Everyone Ever Born of Woman, has Died, Even CHRIST DIED, HOWEVER, THE BIG STORY IS HE WAS RESURRECTED, AND RENEWED INTO HIS PREVIOUS PHYSICAL STATE OF PHO-TONIC LIGHT, NOT HAVING MASS, UNLESS HE WISHED TO HAVE A MEAL WITH THE APOSTLES, HE PHYSICALLY ATE BREAD AND FISH, DRANK FLUIDS ETC.
I will close this narrative, really I'm just a servant of the Extension of the ELOHYM. I write what I discover, so other persons can understand Where We Are in the Scheme of Time, as it stands for OUR Generation. I did not quote just buy, blindly into this FAITH, It was a 64 year Journey. But, I tell you the Truth, the More one takes the Bible Literally, the more will be revealed to you. It's all about a Relationship, and bringing us Back to a Devine State, so we once again can partake in the Creator's Domain. And it's all very true. The Answer is Simple, HE, CHRIST gives us FREE WILL, the Creator is not a Dictator, Free Will is an Awesome Choice, but to choose Wrong is to Discard the Eternal Unity with the ONE TRUE CREATOR. We have been given a very small glimpse of what is HIS DAY Like, it is Without End, in a State, we cannot comprehend. However, I will tell you this, my career, I was a Paramedic 25 years, my interactions with Dead and severally injured people, One, We all Bleed RED BLOOD, there is no RACE WAR IN HEAVEN, there is ONLY Light Beings. I had so many what I call Heavenly Interventions in my career, to salvage these dead and dying people, with the assistance of his Messenger's (Angels), Not by my power, but I was used to Salvage these people for a second chance. Absolute Miracles I witnessed at my hands. I loved my career, because, When you get to Work with our Creator and His Angels, there is NO Drug on this Earth that can create such a sense of Bliss and Hope. The Bible is True, I live it, and I may not die, as the Bible states, the Last Generation, Shall not pass-away, but I tell you a Mystery, some will be changed in the moment of the Twinkling of an Eye, that equals about 100th of a second. I accepted Yeshua's Free Gift and His Relationship all my life, I long to be on the other side where the FATHER Exists. But I have a Task to perform, that is to Spread the Loving News, that there is Life Beyond Death. Our Spiritual State is Eternal, CHRIST, Said I AM, the Way, the Truth and the Life, NO ONE COMES BEYOND ME, TO THE FATHER. I AM THE DOOR. Few will Find the Path, Fewer will Enter In. Salvation, acceptance of HIS FREE Gift, is Most Precious in the Father's Sight. It's NEVER TO LATE, to UNDERSTAND AND REPENT, which means Return to Your Higher State, Flee from the deceptions of this World, for it is NOT our HOME.
Please, as above, I gave you my email address, I will answer your questions and dialogue with you. Signstosee@aol.com. Choose today LIFE ETERNAL, Eternity is a LONG TIME TO CHOOSE WRONG!

Classroom Aid - Charge Coupled Device (CCD)

Text in 'How far away is it - Planetary Nebula document at:
http://howfarawayisit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Planetary-Nebula-v2.pdf

In this segment of our “How far away is it” video book, we cover Planetary Nebula.

We begin by introducing astrophotography and how it adds to what we can see through a telescope with our eyes. We use NGC 2818 to illustrate how this works. This continues into the modern use of Charge-Coupled Devices and how they work. We use the planetary nebula MyCn18 to illustrate the use of color filters to identify elements in the nebula.

We then show a clip illustrating the end-of-life explosion that creates objects like the Helix Planetary Nebula (NGC 7293), and show how it would fill the space between our Sun and our nearest star, Proxima Centauri.

Then, we use the Cat’s Eye Nebula (NGC 6543) to illustrate expansion parallax. As a fundamental component for calculating expansion parallax, we also illustrate the Doppler Effect and how we measure it via spectral line red and blue shifts.

We continue with a tour of the most beautiful planetary nebula photographed by Hubble. These include: the Dumbbell Nebula, NGC 5189, Ring Nebula, Retina Nebula, Red Rectangle, Ant Nebula, Butterfly Nebula, , Kohoutek 4-55, Eskimo Nebula, NGC 6751, SuWt 2, Starfish, NGC 5315, NGC 5307, Little Ghost Nebula, NGC 2440, IC 4593, Red Spider, Boomerang, Twin Jet, Calabash, Gomez’s Hamburger and others culminating with a dive into the Necklace Nebula.

We conclude by noting that this will be the most likely end for our Sun, but not for billions of years to come, and we update the Cosmic Distance Ladder with the new ‘Expansion Parallax’ rung developed in this segment.
Oliver Murray : thanks, this was an amazing, simple and clear video.
Abdullah Al Mamun : Very easy explanation...
Thanks sir.
090_Bostang Palaguna : I wonder what makes the efficiency so high (up to 90% said in the video)
DV : This is a very simplified explanation which does help understand the basic working mechanism of a CCD but it is fundamentally wrong. From this explanation, one would deduce that there is a vacuum gap between the Si crystal en the collector (labeled capacitor here). That is indeed the working mechanism of a photoelectric response device such as the CsOAg photoelectric cells, or S1 photocathodes, used in the movie industry for the conversion and recording of audio into an optical track in old films (that's where the term 'soundtrack' originated). As opposed to a vacuum tube (i.e. the S1 photocathode) a CCD is a solid state device, that is, one in which the main components use no vacuum gaps and electron flow (electronic transport) is highly dependent on the physics of the boundaries between the different components, therefore not much bulk is necessary and so we've been able to reduce the size of electronics dramatically in the last few decades. Let's just say that there are a few phenomena at play in a CCD which are 1) photoexcitation (photon absorption and release of electronic charge into the excited material) 2) transport of electronic charge via the boundaries of the components which can be finely tuned with electric fields (voltages applied between these components) and 3) signal collection and processing. I realize this is long, maybe boring and still grossly over simplified (this isn't my field of expertise). However, these things are not simple and it isn't better to understand a wrong proxy. Perhaps it's ok to learn a simplified version but not a wrong one.
千米 : Why is the photon reflected when E>4.1eV?

#ccd

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 469건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © jssp.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz